Search Engine Optimization is an essential part of digital marketing. These Search Engine Facts are essential for digital marketers. These SEO Facts 2018 will help digital marketers plan for different marketing strategies.
1. The top five search results are what most users click on:-The latest research shows that 75% of users click on the top 5 results displayed by the search engine. To be exact, 32% of users click on the first result while 18% go for the second. This statistic clearly shows that the higher your website ranks, the more visitors it will receive.
2. 2. Users rarely scroll past page 1.Only 20% of users scroll past page 2 in search results. If your website appears on page 2, you need to work on your digital marketing strategies and SEO.
3. Mobile-friendly keywords are the rage: About half of all users begin their search on mobile devices. People tend to use different keywords when they use their phones for a search. 88% of local business searches are also initiated from mobile devices.
4. Mobile SEO and Local BusinessWe have already mentioned that smartphone users are more inclined to use their phones to find local businesses. It is important to plan keywords in line with the increase in mobile searches.
5. Sites with more pages will attract more visitors. It is directly related to the amount of traffic a website generates. It simply indicates the importance of relevant keywords.
6. Nearly half of all search queries contain 4 words or more: Short keywords are more likely to rank higher in search results. However, short keywords can be difficult to rank as they are highly competitive. Instead of focusing on short, competitive keywords, it is better to use longer keywords.
7. Organic Search still outperforms Social Media Traffic: While social media traffic is growing day by day organic searches remain the best option. Organic searches account for 41% of total search traffic, which is three times as much as social media traffic. It is not a good idea to rely solely on social media platforms for traffic generation.
8. 8.Quality ContentGoogle loves rich, definite content that answers users’ questions and gives them esteem. If you want to rank high on Google, make sure you include lots of substance.
SEO is used to optimize websites so that they rank higher in search engine results pages (SERP). SEO is used to boost a website’s rank or position in search engine results pages (SERP). You can achieve this by using various strategies and techniques to increase your rankings. SEO is only a part of digital marketing.
There are two main types of search engine optimization strategies: on-page and off-page. While both strategies are crucial to the success and viability of an internet marketing campaign they are completely different when it comes to improving one’s search engine ranking.
- On-page SEO deals about your website or your pages.
- Off-page SEO This is about the authority of your site in search engines.
To summarise, your rank is a combination of various SEO factors. Your rank on search engine results pages for all major search engines is largely determined by other SEO factors.
Search Engine Optimization and digital marketing are not the same things. While there are some similarities between the two, they are not the same. SEO is an important part of digital marketing, as we have already discussed. It is one tool in a digital marketing campaign. An SEO analyst may be concerned with improving a website’s ranking and increasing traffic. A digital marketing specialist, on the other hand, is more concerned about increasing an organization’s online presence and visibility to customers.
How digital marketing can help a business grow
Everyone talks about SEO these days. The majority of online businesses have started to consider this a very important topic. Let’s talk about how it can help a company promote its business.
- This is a great way to promote your products or services using electronic media.
- It involves using different social media channels and methods that allow companies to analyze their marketing campaigns.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional advertising.
- It helps deliver conversion.
- It increases the percentage of traffic that is converted into leads, subscribers, and sales.
- This allows you to tailor offers to customers by creating a profile about their buying history.
- SMO, SMM, and Email marketing are all digital marketing methods that allow for quick and efficient communication with targeted audiences.
- It has higher conversion rates than average and delivers better results.
- This allows you to operate your business 24/7 without having to worry about opening hours or overtime pay for employees.
- You can market on the Internet and overcome distance barriers. It is possible to sell products in any country, without having to set up local outlets. This allows you to expand your market.
- This is a great way to market and allows you to capitalize on the increasing importance of social media. This impact can be taken advantage of by incorporating social networking tools in your digital marketing campaigns.
Digital marketing, including SEO, can help generate higher revenues. A business can make more money by using effective methods to generate higher conversation rates.
For more detailed manuals and advice about this topic, please see Diversity Global News.