Google reports that digital media has boomed and that mobile searches on smartphones have now surpassed desktop searches in 10 of their countries.
Mobile is the most popular digital platform for media consumption. According to Comscore, 62% of digital media activity comes from smartphones and tablets combined. 54% of that activity is solely from apps.
Google now indexes mobile apps as of April 21st, 2015. This allows them to rank higher in search engine results. SearchEngineLand has more information about app search engine rankings. What does all this mean for your business and you? A mobile app is essential!
What are the advantages of having an app for your company?
Mobile marketing is growing in popularity. They want to connect with consumers on the go, drive more traffic, increase repeat business, increase sales, promote their products better, and be available to customers on their mobile devices 24×7.
Apps for your business can take your marketing efforts to the next level. Apps aren’t just for big companies like Wal-mart, Amazon, eBay, or eBay. Apps for mobile devices are helping small and medium-sized businesses to improve their marketing strategies, expand their customer reach, and increase their market share.
The world is our oyster with today’s technology! Payphones and landlines are obsolete because mobile phones can be taken with you wherever you go. This gives businesses an enormous marketing advantage. Let’s take a look at the many benefits that a mobile app can bring to your business and customers.
1. Reinforces your brand
2. Mobile devices increase your visibility and accessibility
3. Establishes loyalty and relationships with customers
4. App tools such as loyalty cards and coupons can generate repeat business
5. Enhances social networking strategies
6. 6. Connects you to “on-the-go” consumers
7. Push notifications increase sales
8. Customers can access your products/services 24×7
9. Access your contact information in one touch
10. Give directions to your location wherever your customers are
11. Your customers will be able to make appointments quickly
12. Apps are more accessible than websites and load faster.
13. Customer engagement can be increased and customers will perceive value
14. Your social media posts are easily accessible to customers
15. Standing out from the rest
Why do you need a mobile and better than a website
The bottom line is that an app loads and runs much faster than a website. A website takes much longer to launch, but it can be launched in less than a minute. This is especially true if there are poor reception conditions. While mobile-optimized websites are useful for business purposes, they don’t replace the need to use apps. Let’s compare the two:
* Apps for mobile phones give you to access almost immediately to the content that you require, while websites take a long time.
* Apps for mobile devices are available in app stores. Websites don’t.
*Mobile apps can keep you in touch with customers via push notifications. Websites don’t.
* While mobile apps can always be seen on your home screen, websites are not always easily viewed.
Are you seeing the potential of mobile marketing apps? Push notifications allow you to instantly reach customers without the need for lengthy sales campaigns and significantly lower advertising costs. The greatest benefit that a mobile app can offer to your business is the return on investment.
Statista estimates that the Apple App Store receives over 100 billion downloads annually, which is almost 274,000,000 per day, according to Statista. Wall Street Journal statistics show that the Google Play Store received 70% more app downloads in Q1 2015 than the Apple Store. This is the perfect time to get into the mobile app market. You can reach more people if you have more app downloads. This will allow you to promote your product, launch events, sales, and so on. App market growth is rapid and steady. Are you still convinced?
Mobile apps are rapidly becoming a standard part of all businesses, large and small. The right app can help you build your business’ future and allow you to make more money, grow your customer base, and create new opportunities.
If you are interested in even more mobile app-related articles and information from us here at Diversity Global News, then we have a lot to choose from.
Related article: Social Media News: Creating Positive Results for Your Business.